There are many reasons why companies are willing to switch to VoIP but some of the most compelling reasons are:
substantial cost savings on long distance calls, eliminating telecom charges on calls between company locations, control and security of calls, ease of integration, flexibility and mobility of employees, a gamut of enhanced voice features and applications, consolidated network and cost management and many more.
AVAVoIP provides a unified platform for management of enterprise VoIP. Companies can install multiple PBX systems at any location and use AVAVoIP for call routing and call accounting. The system offers a indispensable reporting functionality to optimize voice traffic and to track costs.
Our open architecture and interoperability allows customers to chose from vast array of third party telephony VoIP PBX solutions in order to meet the requirements of their company. AVAVoIP comes integrated with Asterisk open source PBX to provide best of class customizable features and to meet even the most demanding requirements.
Who can use AVAVoIP Enterprise VoIP solution?
- Companies which want to optimize long distance and international call costs
- Companies whose staff works from home or whose employees are often on the go
- Large corporations with geographically dispersed locations
- Companies who want to easily manage and offer enhanced IVR services
- Companies who want to control and secure calls within the corporation
- Companies who want to provide and control enhanced PBX features
- Companies who want to track and/or record calls of employees
- Companies who want to internally “charge” divisions for used telephony services
- Service providers who want to implement hosted enterprises services
The AVAVoIP Solution
AVAVoIP provides the BSS/OSS solution for the Enterprise VoIP business model.
Core features include:
- Unified friendly user interface for managing multiple pops
- Flexible mechanism for managing long distance providers and routes
- Flexible priority routing based on: priority, cost, quality, prefix match for maximum margins
- Real time call authorization and call routing
- Real time call rating, costing and margin calculations
- Call failover of up to 5 best termination routes for best employee experience
- Comprehensive cost analysis reports
- Comprehensive traffic reports for assessing routes performance
- Switch agnostic – use either our end-to-end packages with cost saving open source software or couple with commercial switches of your choice
How it is done?
- Company creates necessary AVAVoIP configurations for call best accounting of locations and staff
- Employees call from dedicated Call adapters or any SIP capable device
- AVAVoIP makes sure that the call sender is authorized to use the requested service
- AVAVoIP makes best decision in real time on where to terminate the call
- On call disconnect AVAVoIP rates the call and records all charges and costs in the CDR
- Rated CDRs are used for call tracking and cost analysis